  1. I have a Grid View. I have a template field also and A button field named
    EDIT. When i click on that Button My template field should be in Edit Mode.
    How Can I do that.

    =?Utf-8?B?Ym9iYnk=?=, Sep 5, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Ym9iYnk=?=

    David Wier Guest

    Why don't you just use the built in properties of the Gridview
    (AutogenerateEditButton)?

    David Wier
    http://aspnet101.com
    http://iWritePro.com

    David Wier, Sep 5, 2007

  3. Acyually I already made all the updates and deleations in my itemtemplate
    fields. So if I Use AutogenerateEditButton it gives me option Update and
    Deletion also. I don't want that.

    =?Utf-8?B?Ym9iYnk=?=, Sep 5, 2007