    still not working.

    I'm kind of stuck here so any suggestions will be much appreciated.
    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?Vmk=?=, Jan 29, 2006

  2. What kind of "button" are you using? If it is an ASP.NET (server control)
    Button control it should generate a PostBack, which means it's "Click"
    eventhandler should be triggered. Can you post a short but complete example
    that will enable readers to replicate your issue?
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jan 29, 2006