Button Click on a User Control Not getting fired

Moksha

Hi all,

My first post here :) ..

I seem to have a problem with a button click on a Custom User Control. The
scenario is such :

I have a Home Page (H) and I have a User Control (UC) dynamically loaded on
the page in a DataGrid. On the UC, I have a Button (B). Now the page is
But, when I click on the Button (B), the Home page (H) is posted back and the
nothing happens after that. The flow does not proceed towards the OnClick
Event of the button (tried debugging with breakpoints on the OnClick Event of
the Button (B) but they are never reached).

I cant seem to understand what's happening here ?? Does anyone knows what
might be wrong here. ??

Thanks a bunch,
Yuv

Brian Fulford

since your button is "inside" of a container, are you sure you are
referencing the control correctly?
also is your autpostback property set to true?