Button Collection for Toolbar WebControl - Determinine which button was clicked

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Jim Mitchell, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Jim Mitchell

    Jim Mitchell Guest

    I am using the following code to trap the onclick event for the Toolbar
    Webcontrol. The problem is that I have no way to tell which button on the
    toolbar was clicked.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance.

    Private Sub Toolbar1_ButtonClick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
    System.EventArgs) Handles Toolbar1.ButtonClick

    TextBox1.Text = "Clicked"

    'TextBox1.Text = sender.GetType.ToString

    'TextBox1.Text = e.ToolTip.ToString

    'textbox1.Text = sender..gettype.IndexOf(e.Button))

    End Sub

    Jim Mitchell, Jul 12, 2003