Button.Init? how Do I know if click event has been fired? TextBox.TextChanged event before Button.Cl

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by jorge, May 24, 2004.

  1. jorge

    jorge Guest

    Hello

    I have the following situation: (everything is dynamic (controls.add))

    1. Button.Init {
    WasButtonClickFired = true
    }

    2. TextBox.TextChanged {
    WasButtonClickFired?
    }

    3. ImageButton.Click {
    }

    I need a way to get the TextChanged event not to fire or at least to know if
    the Click event of a button has been fired.

    Thanks.
    / jorge
    jorge, May 24, 2004

  2. jorge

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    you'd know that if you'd have the processing in OnPreRender (when you know
    which have been raised and which don't). Other way is to manually check
    Request.Form collection if there would be ImageButton in the form post
    collection data. You can't impact on order of the events.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke

    Teemu Keiski, May 28, 2004