Button.Init? how Do I know if click event has been fired? TextBox.TextChanged event before Button.Cl

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by jorge, May 25, 2004.

  1. jorge

    jorge Guest

    Hello

    I have the following situation: (everything is dynamic (controls.add))

    1. Button.Init {
    WasButtonClickFired = true
    }

    2. TextBox.TextChanged {
    WasButtonClickFired?
    }

    3. ImageButton.Click {
    }

    I need a way to get the TextChanged event not to fire or at least to know if
    the Click event of a button has been fired.

    Thanks.
    / jorge
    jorge, May 25, 2004