Button not being pushed on Enter

tshad

I have a button:

<asp:Button ID="SendEmail" text=" Send " runat="server"
onClick="sendEmail_click" AlternateText="Send Email"></asp:Button>

It is the only button on the page. It works fine when I press it.

But it doesn't go to the SendEmail_Click routine if I just hit enter.

What would cause it not to work correctly? I don't have any other buttons
on the page and I don't have this problem with my other pages.

Thanks,

Tom

tshad

Actually,

What seems to be happening is that it is going to the customValidator, but
not to the onClick procedure, which is does if you press the button.

Tom