Button not posting back

VB Programmer

I have a cmd button on my ASPX form. On my local machine it works
perfectly. After I upload it to the server I click on the button and
NOTHING - doesn't post back to the server.

Any ideas?

I created a new sample test.aspx form with 1 button and this one posted back
ok.

Thanks.

Guest

i have an idea. Do u ever check your coding for the button click event? refer
to the code below:

System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

sometime, when u drag n drop the control from 1 location to another, the
code "
Handles Button1.Click" will be missing. So u just put back that code. i
think is fine.

another scenario is if there are a validator in ur page design, u can't even
click on the button becoz of that. so in the propeties for button, the
parameter for the CausesValidation, u set it to false.

Hope this may help u!

VB Programmer

I do have the "handles". That isn't the problem.

I also have 3 validators. How do I overcome these issues?

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Did you install the New .Net framework.
Becos if you did that could also pose a problem!
Patrick