Button not responding

Denis Georgievski

Hi,

Since moving the web site to a new server one of the buttons on the aspx web
page does not respond at all. I suspect it might be a postback problem
since there is no error reported on the page or on the IE status bar. I
tried it on a debug executable it still did not report any errors. The
button does not work for the external users however it is fine when the web
site is accessed from the web server, all other buttons on the site are
working as normal even those in the same folder. We have recently moved the
site to new Windows 2003 Web edition server and the site is developed using
DotNet 1.1 version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Denis

Curt_C [MVP]

What does this have to do with webservices?

Is there an event tied to your button in the initialize section?

(followup-to trimmed)