Button requires clicking twice

csgraham74

Hi,

I have a weird problem that is happening on my ASP.Net (1.1) web
application. I have built a page that has a button control. Basiaclly
this performs a search using a datarow. The problem is that event does
not fire until the button is clicked twice. The page load event fires
on both occasions but the button event only fires on the second click.

Can anyome give me a pointer on how to sove this solution or how to
debug to find where my problem is.

thanks

Colin Graham