    A No-Prize to whomever can solve this one.
    thx a ton.

    Jairo Nieto
    Jairo Nieto, Aug 23, 2004

  2. Check for any script errors. Not sure why this might occur on that
    particular environment though but perhaps the scripts have some dependencies
    that have been affected.

    --
    - Paul Glavich
    Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET

    "Jairo Nieto" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am deploying my app on a w2003 server with iis 6.0, and all the buttons
    > have stopped working. Nothing happens when users click them. It works fine
    > on both alpha and beta servers (with the same configuration), but on the
    > release server, they just sit there and do nothing. I have deployed lots

    of

    Paul Glavich [MVP - ASP.NET], Aug 24, 2004

  3. Jairo Nieto

    Jairo Nieto Guest

    Ok, here is something weirder.:

    If I run the application directly on the server, the buttons work, but if I
    access it from outside, they don´t. Could the firewall have something to do
    with it???

    Thanks.

    "Paul Glavich [MVP - ASP.NET]" <-NOSPAM> wrote in
    message news:%...

    Jairo Nieto, Aug 26, 2004
  4. Jairo Nieto

    Dave Starman Guest

    I am experiencing the same problem. My application worked until I
    switched development computers (still WinXP Pro). The same application
    still works in the production environment on Win 2003 Server.

    I get this behavior when I try to run the application in Debug (or
    Release) on the development computer (No firewall on Localhost). After
    further testing I found that if I disable "EnableClientScript" on my
    RequiredFieldValidators the problem went away.

    -Dave

    Dave Starman, Sep 23, 2004