    generated at runtime. This is working fine but I've lost the link between
    the button and the code in my page. How can I restore it ?

    TIA.

    Olivier Matrot, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Olivier Matrot

    GMK Guest

    If i understood what do u mean i think that you are clicking on the new
    button and there are no action on the screen.
    if this is the problem i think that you must check you code and check the
    follwing information:

    Private Sub btn_send_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
    System.EventArgs) Handles btn_send.Click

    check if the "Handles btn_send.Click" EXIST AT THE END OF THE LINE .

    "Olivier Matrot" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I would like to replace a Button with a corresponding HTML submit button

    on
    > my web page. The goal is to use pure HMTL to let our customers modify the
    > look of our application.
    >
    > What I've done so far, is to replace the ASP tags with the correponding

    HTML

    GMK, Feb 22, 2005

  3. I forgot to say that I'm using C#.

    Olivier Matrot, Feb 22, 2005
  4. Olivier Matrot

    Leo Guest

    Are you remembering to add the runat=server attribute in the HTML view of
    the page for that control?

    Leo, Feb 23, 2005