    seemed meaningful. No stylesheets are being used for the buttons. Any ideas?

    TIA
    Keith
    Keith, Sep 9, 2005

  2. That is something that is controlled by the browser, not the code. If you
    are that concerned about being able to click anywhere on the button, I would
    suggest using an ImageButton with, if you want to show the highlighting, a
    rollover (you will need to use client-side Javascript for the rollover).
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Sep 12, 2005

  3. Keith

    Keith Guest

    Thanks, Nathan. That's a start for me. I would like to ask: do you have any
    idea why it would work as expected when any other panel is visible (and
    please recall that the div is not on the panel, but below) but not when the
    one seemingly offending panel is visible? Thanks for your insight.

    Keith, Sep 12, 2005