buttoncolumns in the datagrid

Bart Schelkens

Hi,

I have a datagrid with 2 button-columns.
When they are displayed I get these stupid grey buttons.
I have a cssclass defined for all the other buttons on my website.

Is there a way for me to change the look of those buttons to the look in my
cssclass?

<asp:EditCommandColumn ButtonType="PushButton" UpdateText="OK"
CancelText="Annuleren" EditText="Wijzigen"></asp:EditCommandColumn>