Buttons appear on top of panels when visible

aarepasky

I am using ASP.NET 2.0 and C#. I am creating a page with multiple
panels on it. In the panels are user controls that have the screen
layout to input data. I only show one panel at a time by making it
visible and the other panels not visible. That works fine. I have
buttons that determine what is visible and not visible. This is being
done so that all the information can be input before any tables in the
DB is updated. This updating will be done on a submit button when the
last panel is visible with the Submit button. Everything went fine as
I was creating the user controls and panels and buttons in testing this
page, until I was just about done. The last panel was added and now
when I run the program the buttons and panels do not appear where they
are supposed to. Like the first panel has its continue button on top
of the panel and not after the panel where it is supposed to be. The
second panel is ok, but the 3rd and 4th are messed up. Someone told me
it was because I dragged and dropped things in. I thought that was
the idea with ASP.NET. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I am relatively new to .NET. I took MS classes in 2002 and this spring
took a ASP.NET non-credit class at a community college. I have
discussed this already with my instructor.

Thanks ahead of time for any help on this.

rep