    buttons borders look awful.

    thanks,
    alex.
    Alex D., Mar 2, 2006

  2. Can you just change the border color of the button to make it look a
    little better?

    <asp:button bordercolor=......

    Is the appearance of the border the only reason why you want to change
    its behavior? If so changing the colors or border style to make it look
    better is going to be less overhead than programmatically changing the
    behavior for the default button.

    Jeremy Reid
    http://hgtit.com
    blackstaronline.net, Mar 2, 2006

  3. Alex D.

    Alex D. Guest

    well my border is a simple solid black 1 px line in a white background. when
    focused is like 2 or 3 px. actually I dont want to change that look so may
    be I will change some stuff programmatically to the button if possible,
    maybe override the onfocus event or stuff like that.
    by the way, thats a great design on your website.

    Thanks.
    Alex.

    Alex D., Mar 2, 2006