Buttons stop responding after install 1.1 SP1

Oliver Sun

Hi, All,

After installing framework 1.1 sp1 on the win200 server where my aspnet web
application located, some buttons stop responding on the aspx pages. This
occurs when I access the web application using IE 6 and Windows 2000.

This is an urgent problem for me. Any one can help?

Thanks in advance.
Oliver

GrantMagic

i had a similair problem. I uninstialled the .net framework and reinstalled
it (without the sp) and it fixed my problem..

I did however read in a post that running the command:
aspnet_regiis -i
could fix this problem.

So try that first :)

Cor Ligthert

Oliver,

There are problems reported with

Visual Studio .NET in C# or VB.net, and with "Buffer Overflow Protection"
enabled on McAfee 8.0 running on that pc.

The text from the messagebox or button doesn't show up. Once

"Buffer Overflow Protection" is disabled all is well.

This was with winforms, maybe you can check this.

Cor