    Is this possible?

    Thanks,

    Tom

    tshad, May 24, 2005

  2. tshad wrote:

    > Not sure if this is the right place for this question.

    > I have some custom buttons that I made from a button program that makes
    > these buttons into gifs.

    Change the text with a graphics editor. I've seen some that are
    layered gifs, so you may have to edit them by layer.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, May 24, 2005

  3. tshad

    tshad Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > tshad wrote:
    >
    >> Not sure if this is the right place for this question.

    >> I have some custom buttons that I made from a button program that makes
    >> these buttons into gifs.

    > Change the text with a graphics editor. I've seen some that are
    > layered gifs, so you may have to edit them by layer.

    I know I can do that (and do),

    I am trying to find out if there is a way of creating a button from another
    button, in essance, and adding text to it from the HTML page.

    Perhaps some type of object.

    Thanks,

    Tom

    tshad, May 24, 2005