Buttons

Fluxcore

Hell all. I was wondering if anyone knew how to make buttons that
entered a url or put <b> tags into a text box. Much like the popular
forum programs, when you are entering a post, you can hit the B button
and it will enter something like . I want to make something like
that and any links to tutorials or any ideas would be of great
appreciation. Thank you for your time.

Nicholas

kayodeok

Hell all. I was wondering if anyone knew how to make buttons
that entered a url or put <b> tags into a text box. Much like
the popular forum programs, when you are entering a post, you
can hit the B button and it will enter something like .
I want to make something like that and any links to tutorials or
any ideas would be of great appreciation. Thank you for your
time.

You may wish to email the author of this tool and ask for ideas...

http://www.textism.com/tools/textile/