Buying Dreamweaver in USA (I live in UK)

dorayme

Don't know what drug you are taking but I was referring to pot

If I remember, it induces only an illusion of whatever level you
are on. Not much point thinking you are on the level at your age
when you are standing on the very edge of a precipice. I think
you should take the advice of the wife of an undoubted hero of
yours, Nancy Reagan: just say no.

Perhaps you need it for your work in Flash?

About my drugs, I take a 1/4 of an aspirin with my muesli every
morning.

Travis Newbury

If I remember, it induces only an illusion of whatever level you
are on. Not much point thinking you are on the level at your age
when you are standing on the very edge of a precipice. I think
you should take the advice of the wife of an undoubted hero of
yours, Nancy Reagan: just say no.
Perhaps you need it for your work in Flash?

Actually I say I take it to treat my Glaucoma, but the soothing side
effects are very nice in the recording studio too...
About my drugs, I take a 1/4 of an aspirin with my muesli every
morning.

Just passed my second Kidney stone (one from each Kidney) on Monday.
Now the drugs they gave me at the hospital, THEY were some mighty good
drugs. The Hospitals have all the best drugs!

andrew

[...]
About my drugs, I take a 1/4 of an aspirin with my muesli every
morning.

If you are taking 1/4 of a soluble 300mg aspirin you are only getting
75mg per day and also risking your gastric mucosa. You should have a
word to your gp about prescribing 100mg coated aspirin instead.

Andrew (wearing my other hat!)

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:52:21 GMT
Travis Newbury scribed:
Actually I say I take it to treat my Glaucoma, but the soothing side
effects are very nice in the recording studio too...

Just passed my second Kidney stone (one from each Kidney) on Monday.
Now the drugs they gave me at the hospital, THEY were some mighty good
drugs. The Hospitals have all the best drugs!

You need to drink more WATER! -Just plain water. At least 8 12@ glasses
per day, although I know some people that drink 8 gallons a day! (Well, so
they say.)

Travis Newbury

You need to drink more WATER! -Just plain water. At least 8 12@ glasses
per day, although I know some people that drink 8 gallons a day! (Well, so
they say.)

You are preaching to the choir (now)... With my first stone (2mm) I
was in the hospital 20 minutes after the attack started, and drugged
up 5 minutes later. With this second stone (2.5mm), I was 2 hours
away from the hospital and by the time I got there I was praying that
the Good Lord would just take me home... I think crucifixion would be
easier than passing a stone with no drugs...

The only people that can relate are those that have passed kidney
stones....

dorayme

andrew said:
[...]
About my drugs, I take a 1/4 of an aspirin with my muesli every
morning.

If you are taking 1/4 of a soluble 300mg aspirin you are only getting
75mg per day and also risking your gastric mucosa. You should have a
word to your gp about prescribing 100mg coated aspirin instead.

I figured that more than 75mg would be a menace to my mucosa
(have I got mucosa? I first thought it was martian stainless
steel but here on earth I am not 100% sure now). And given with
food, crushed up (note this, Andrew, crushed or dissolved,
important that it does not go down to sit somewhere and be
concentrated for a while) not much of a risk. In other words,
this is my enteric coating substitute. On the other hand, so
little is likely not doing much. However on the third hand, not
sure I need it, I hate going to see doctors, spending money
unnecessarily, wary of any aspirin for me (though it is quite a
wonder drug in general)

Btw, don't think you need a prescription for these.

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
You need to drink more WATER! -Just plain water. At least 8 12@ glasses
per day, although I know some people that drink 8 gallons a day! (Well, so
they say.)

8 Gallons! You would drown.

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
I think crucifixion would be
easier than passing a stone with no drugs...

The only people that can relate are those that have passed kidney
stones....

psst... interested in a damn good kidney for a reasonable price?

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:20:48
GMT Travis Newbury scribed:
You are preaching to the choir (now)... With my first stone (2mm) I
was in the hospital 20 minutes after the attack started, and drugged
up 5 minutes later. With this second stone (2.5mm), I was 2 hours
away from the hospital and by the time I got there I was praying that
the Good Lord would just take me home... I think crucifixion would be
easier than passing a stone with no drugs...

Fortunately, I've not had the pleasure, but am intimately acquainted with a
few who have. This one person in particular would never drink water and
used to "hold it" before going to the bathroom. That has changed somewhat
after her second stone, though.
The only people that can relate are those that have passed kidney
stones....

I don't know about that. Getting your wienie caught in a closing door
isn't exactly ecstasy, either.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:25:42
GMT dorayme scribed:
8 Gallons! You would drown.

Yes, people tend to exaggerate. However, this one guy I knew a while ago
was _always_ drinking glasses of water at home and drinking it from a 2-
gallon thermos at work. I wouldn't be surprised if he averaged 3-4 gallons
a day, at least. (And, as you might expect, he used the john a lot.)