    not the ~300$ version.

    Can anyone suggest any link?

    Thanks.
    Ioannis Vranos, Nov 12, 2008

  2. Ioannis Vranos

    Guest

    On Nov 12, 11:01 am, Ioannis Vranos
    <> wrote:
    > I want to buy ISO/IEC 9899:1995, or in other words ISO/IEC 9899:1990
    > with all the amendments and corrections, in a reasonable price (~30$),
    > not the ~300$ version.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest any link?

    I found this page helpful:
    <http://www.iso-9899.info/wiki/The_Standard>
    , Nov 12, 2008

  3. wrote:
    > On Nov 12, 11:01 am, Ioannis Vranos
    > <> wrote:
    >> I want to buy ISO/IEC 9899:1995, or in other words ISO/IEC 9899:1990
    >> with all the amendments and corrections, in a reasonable price (~30$),
    >> not the ~300$ version.
    >>
    >> Can anyone suggest any link?

    > I found this page helpful:
    > <http://www.iso-9899.info/wiki/The_Standard>

    Thanks, I will check the various options.
    Ioannis Vranos, Nov 12, 2008
  4. Ioannis Vranos

    Guest

    wrote:
    > On Nov 12, 11:01 am, Ioannis Vranos
    > <> wrote:
    > > I want to buy ISO/IEC 9899:1995, or in other words ISO/IEC 9899:1990
    > > with all the amendments and corrections, in a reasonable price (~30$),
    > > not the ~300$ version.
    > >
    > > Can anyone suggest any link?

    > I found this page helpful:
    > <http://www.iso-9899.info/wiki/The_Standard>

    Note that there are actually *three* corrigenda, not two as that page
    says. A free source is committee document N1256, which is the C99
    standard with the three corrigenda incorporated:

    <http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n1256.pdf>
    --
    Larry Jones

    These things just seem to happen. -- Calvin
    , Nov 13, 2008
  5. Ioannis Vranos

    Flash Gordon Guest

    Mark McIntyre wrote, On 13/11/08 23:05:
    > wrote:
    >> wrote:

    >> Note that there are actually *three* corrigenda, not two as that page
    >> says. A free source is committee document N1256, which is the C99
    >> standard with the three corrigenda incorporated:

    > Note that he wants the C90 standard plus corrigenda, not the C99 standard.
    >
    > To the OP - I don't believe you can still buy obsoleted standards. You
    > might find a copy of the draft on which it was based, somewhere on the
    > internet.

    There is a link to a version of it at
    http://clc-wiki.net/wiki/C_standardisation:ISO

    That page also has pointers to discussions of the differences between
    C90 and C99 which might be of interest to the OP. It might even be
    possible to use them to backtrack from C99 to C95!
    --
    Flash Gordon
    If spamming me sent it to
    Flash Gordon, Nov 14, 2008