Buying ISO/IEC 9899:1995

Ioannis Vranos

I want to buy ISO/IEC 9899:1995, or in other words ISO/IEC 9899:1990
with all the amendments and corrections, in a reasonable price (~30$),
not the ~300$ version.

Can anyone suggest any link?

Thanks.

Flash Gordon

Mark McIntyre wrote, On 13/11/08 23:05:
Note that he wants the C90 standard plus corrigenda, not the C99 standard.

To the OP - I don't believe you can still buy obsoleted standards. You
might find a copy of the draft on which it was based, somewhere on the
internet.

There is a link to a version of it at
http://clc-wiki.net/wiki/C_standardisation:ISO

That page also has pointers to discussions of the differences between
C90 and C99 which might be of interest to the OP. It might even be
possible to use them to backtrack from C99 to C95!