    example or having everything in the URL (the servers have variables in
    the URL but also others as POST) ?

    , Jul 16, 2006

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed writing in

    > A site propt for a login and password (POST request), then prompt for
    > an ID to finnaly reach interesting data.
    > Is it possible to bypass all these pages by having a single page for
    > example or having everything in the URL (the servers have variables in
    > the URL but also others as POST) ?

    http://www.example.com/login.php?user=user&password=password

    Of course, you would encrypt this information some sort of way, and you can
    test on the server whether it is coming from a post or get method, then act
    accordingly.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services