    open the first web page in your browser, fill in the right values in 2
    fields (user, password) and click Login.

    Any advices?

    cgian31, Oct 20, 2005

  2. cgian31 wrote:
    > I need to hide the complexity from users to access an information
    > webpage, which is normally accessible after filling in a web
    > form with the correct data.
    >
    > The address of the information webpage is like
    > https://external.address.com/info.asp?<numeric code>
    > where <numeric code> is a number generated by the server.
    >
    > This number (always different) is generated by the server only when
    > you open the first web page in your browser, fill in the right values
    > in 2 fields (user, password) and click Login.
    >
    > Any advices?

    Yes, you've already had replies in the other group in which you posted this.
    Please don't multipost.

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Oct 20, 2005

  3. cgian31

    Bullschmidt Guest

    Usually a querystring is in the form of:
    https://external.address.com/info.asp?myvariable=<numeric code>

    Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com
    Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips

    <<

    Bullschmidt, Oct 25, 2005
  4. cgian31

    Bullschmidt Guest

    Bullschmidt, Oct 25, 2005
  5. cgian31

    McKirahan Guest

    "Bullschmidt" <> wrote in message
    > Usually a querystring is in the form of:
    > https://external.address.com/info.asp?myvariable=<numeric code>

    https://external.address.com/info.asp?myvariable=<numeric+code>

    ;)

    McKirahan, Oct 25, 2005