    open the first web page in your browser, fill in the right values in 2
    fields (user, password) and click Login.

    Any advices?

    cgian31, Oct 20, 2005

  2. cgian31

    rf Guest

    cgian31 wrote:

    > I need to hide the complexity from users to access an information
    > webpage, which is normally accessible to them after filling a web
    > form with the correct data.

    You didn't like the answer you got over in
    microsoft.public.scripting.jscript?

    > Any advices?

    Yes. Ask the people who own the login screen you are trying to bypass. They
    may be able to tell you how. More likely though they will remove your
    userid/password for attempting to hack them. I know I would.

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Oct 21, 2005