bypassing webforms hardcoding login and password

cgian31

I need to hide the complexity from users to access an information
webpage, which is normally accessible to them after filling a web
form with the correct data.

The address of the information webpage is like
https://external.address.com/info.asp?<numeric code>
where <numeric code> is a number generated by the server.

This number (always different) is generated by the server only when you
open the first web page in your browser, fill in the right values in 2
fields (user, password) and click Login.

Any advices?

rf

cgian31 said:
I need to hide the complexity from users to access an information
webpage, which is normally accessible to them after filling a web
form with the correct data.

You didn't like the answer you got over in
microsoft.public.scripting.jscript?
Any advices?

Yes. Ask the people who own the login screen you are trying to bypass. They
may be able to tell you how. More likely though they will remove your
userid/password for attempting to hack them. I know I would.