Bytes Razor starts today at 6am

deepaknarula

[navy]The ONLINE C / C++ Programming
challenge...
[/navy] If logic is your forte, programming your
passion and winning your habit then we challenge you to Bytes RAZOR. Up
for grabs is hard cash worth US$200 · Date: 13th February,
2006 · Venue: Your favorite box (Computer with Internet
connection) · Location: http://www.dcetech.info/razor ·
Time : 12 30 hrs (GMT) or 18 00 hrs (IST) Be there, if you
dare... and stay sharp

Flash Gordon

Bytes RAZOR [navy]The ONLINE C / C++ Programming

<snip>

We might now have a clue as to where the waves of people using "u" for
"you" etc. come from. The college spamming this uses that abbreviation
on its registration form. Not really a good advertisement for it, and
nor is it spamming its competition here.
--
Flash Gordon
Living in interesting times.