    Time : 12 30 hrs (GMT) or 18 00 hrs (IST) Be there, if you
    dare... and stay sharp

    , Feb 12, 2006

  2. Flash Gordon Guest

    wrote:
    > Bytes RAZOR [navy]The ONLINE C / C++ Programming

    <snip>

    We might now have a clue as to where the waves of people using "u" for
    "you" etc. come from. The college spamming this uses that abbreviation
    on its registration form. Not really a good advertisement for it, and
    nor is it spamming its competition here.
    --
    Flash Gordon
    Living in interesting times.

    Flash Gordon, Feb 12, 2006