    http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/
    What I am looking for is a page which nicely sums what is available and
    how to use.

    Vladimir Jovic, Sep 14, 2010

  2. Vladimir Jovic

    Ian Collins Guest

    On 09/14/10 07:50 PM, Vladimir Jovic wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Lots of people here and in the moderated NG are talking about c++0x like
    > it was released long time ago and implemented by all compilers. They
    > even discuss code and examples.
    >
    > Is there a c++0x reference somewhere? I don't mean a c++0x draft, but
    > something like this:
    > http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/
    > What I am looking for is a page which nicely sums what is available and
    > how to use.

    Two handy links:

    http://www.aristeia.com/C 0x/C 0xFeatureAvailability.htm

    http://www2.research.att.com/~bs/C 0xFAQ.html

    --
    Ian Collins

    Ian Collins, Sep 14, 2010

  3. Vladimir Jovic

    James Kanze Guest

    On Sep 14, 8:50 am, Vladimir Jovic <> wrote:

    > Lots of people here and in the moderated NG are talking about
    > c++0x like it was released long time ago and implemented by
    > all compilers. They even discuss code and examples.

    That's called wishful thinking. Some (but far from all) of the
    innovations in C++0x have been implemented in some compilers,
    using a preliminary draft which may change before it is finally
    adopted. In practice, if you want to write portable code,
    you'll have to wait.

    > Is there a c++0x reference somewhere? I don't mean a c++0x
    > draft, but something like
    > this:http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/

    There can't be, since the standard doesn't exist yet.

    --
    James Kanze

    James Kanze, Sep 14, 2010
  4. James Kanze wrote:
    > On Sep 14, 8:50 am, Vladimir Jovic <> wrote:
    >
    >> Lots of people here and in the moderated NG are talking about
    >> c++0x like it was released long time ago and implemented by
    >> all compilers. They even discuss code and examples.

    > That's called wishful thinking. Some (but far from all) of the
    > innovations in C++0x have been implemented in some compilers,
    > using a preliminary draft which may change before it is finally
    > adopted. In practice, if you want to write portable code,
    > you'll have to wait.

    ....particularly since different compiler writers have chosen to
    implement different features :)

    Stu

    Stuart Golodetz, Sep 14, 2010
  5. On Sep 14, 10:50 am, Vladimir Jovic <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Lots of people here and in the moderated NG are talking about c++0x like
    > it was released long time ago and implemented by all compilers. They
    > even discuss code and examples.
    >
    > Is there a c++0x reference somewhere? I don't mean a c++0x draft, but
    > something like this:http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/
    > What I am looking for is a page which nicely sums what is available and
    > how to use.

    Hi

    Besides what other wrote, my main reference for C++0x is the
    C++0x FAQ page by Bjarne Stroustrup:
    http://www2.research.att.com/~bs/C 0xFAQ.html
    The following paper by Bjarne Stroustrup is really good:
    What is C++0x?. CVu. Vol 21, Issues 4 and 5. 2009.
    http://www.research.att.com/~bs/what-is-2009.pdf
    You can see the DevX website for various short papers about single
    features
    of C++0x. Also the Just Software Solutions company focus on Threads
    and Concurrency.
    I use GCC 4.5.0, and they implemented reasonably considerable features
    of core language
    and library.

    Regards,
    -- Saeed Amrollahi