C++ 6.0 Enterprise Ed. installation on MS 2003 Cluster

Nik

I need to install Visual C++ 6.0 Enterprise Edition on a new Microsoft
cluster running server 2003. My Microsoft gold partner is having
difficulty deciding how this should be done. Microsoft support will
not help as it is an installation rather than a fault.

I am sure it is possible and I hope someone reading this can them me
how it can be done. It is currently holding up the deployment of our
new enteprise server.

Many thanks, Nik

JKop

Nik posted:
I need to install Visual C++ 6.0 Enterprise Edition on a new Microsoft
cluster running server 2003. My Microsoft gold partner is having
difficulty deciding how this should be done. Microsoft support will
not help as it is an installation rather than a fault.

I am sure it is possible and I hope someone reading this can them me
how it can be done. It is currently holding up the deployment of our
new enteprise server.

Many thanks, Nik

Your question is OFF-TOPIC here. It would be more
appropriate at:

alt.sports.gymnastics

-JKop

John Harrison

Nik said:
I need to install Visual C++ 6.0 Enterprise Edition on a new Microsoft
cluster running server 2003. My Microsoft gold partner is having
difficulty deciding how this should be done. Microsoft support will
not help as it is an installation rather than a fault.

I am sure it is possible and I hope someone reading this can them me
how it can be done. It is currently holding up the deployment of our
new enteprise server.

Many thanks, Nik

Ho hum, what makes you think this is a question about the C++ language, or
did you not bother to find out what this group is about before posting?

Try a Visual C++ group , . Please read the
welcome message before posting here again.
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

john