    Much thanks in adnace for help

    Suresh

    , Jul 8, 2008

  2. Eric Pruneau Guest

    <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > Hello
    > I am hoping someone can give me very needed help. I am wanting some C+
    > + code for 'C++ Abstract Factory'. I need code to be free. I am been
    > learning Design patterns.
    > I found some code on web but dont know which is one is ok.
    >
    > http://programmerjoe.com/2007/03/18/the-abstract-factory-pattern-in-c/
    > http://www.codeproject.com/KB/architecture/DesignPattern.aspx
    > Loki :in text book
    > http://sourceforge.net/projects/papafactory
    > http://sourceforge.net/projects/austria/
    >
    > My colleague said I should look at boost library or use a standard
    > 'factory' in C++. but I cannot find it.
    > I have read text book on Design Patterns and understand 'Abstract
    > Factory'.
    >
    > Much thanks in adnace for help
    >
    > Suresh

    Loki has one.
    If you are learning desing pattern, you should read Modern C++ Desing by
    Andrei Alexandrecu.

    http://loki-lib.sourceforge.net/

    ---------------------

    Eric Pruneau

    Eric Pruneau, Jul 9, 2008

  3. wrote:

    > http://sourceforge.net/projects/austria/

    yes - Austria has a generic factory system. It's quite robust.

    Afact, there is no "standard" library factory system. Austria is using
    standard C++ so I suppose you can say it's "standard".

    The unit tests in Austria C++ give you a number of different ways of
    using the factory system.

    The Austria C++ unit test framework also uses the factory framework as a
    way of registering unit tests.

    Gianni Mariani, Jul 9, 2008