    appreciate any code snipped that can show me how to accomplish this.

    Regards,

    Andres
    verizon_news, Oct 22, 2007

  2. "verizon_news" <> wrote in message
    news:XL3Ti.535$aB2.405@trndny07...

    > Have a asp.net 1.1 web page with c# and javascript in same page and I need
    > to create data or variables in c# that can be access in javascript.

    Easiest way to do this is to create hidden fields in your markup and
    populate them server-side with the data you need client-side...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP
    Mark Rae [MVP], Oct 22, 2007

  3. This can help you:
    How to Pass Messages and Actions between Server and Client
    http://usableasp.net/DeveloperPage....o/HowToPassMessagesBetweenServerAndClient.htm

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer