C# and Perl benchmarking with DeDRMS?

Bill

Hello all,

I've uploaded Audio::M4pDecrypt to CPAN. It should be indexed by tomorrow.
This is a Perl port of the DeDRMS.cs program by Jon Lech Johansen, which is
a C# program to decrypt Apple iTunes copy protected .m4p song files. I don't
have that many .m4p files, and I was wondering if someone who has a large
iTunes portfolio and an interest in C# versus Perl scripting could do some
benchmarks of the two on, say, decrypting a large number of their files.
This would be a nice 'real world' benchmark.

Note that DrDRMS.cs by default will write the decrypted file back to the
original file, so the benchmarks would have to copy the files separately so
there would still be files to decrypt after DeDRMS.cs was done.

Anyone interested?

--Bill