C++ and Unix Developer Required

Rajiv Gupta

Dear Partners,

I am looking to fill a FEW vacancies of C++ and Unix Developer for the following at Rate: $ 45-50 per hr

Please send me resumes of qualified candidates ASAP

Location Dublin OH

Experience: 6+ years

ViSA Status: Any working US VISA

Must have skill:

Advanced C++ and Unix shell scripting development experience

1. Experience working in Finance domain

2. Number crunching experience

3. Experience in implementing financial risk applications (market risk or credit risk) using C/C++/Unix that typically performs a lot of mathematical calculations for either pricing or risk analysis.

4. Candidates should have strong math background, have experiences processing and analyzing large data set using either Excel Spreadsheet and/or scripting languages like Perl or Python.

5. Typically the dataset will be either input or output of the aforementioned C/C++/Unix application.

Desired Skills:

Knowledge in code implementation, optimization of codes to improve performance with simplified code and execution of project.

Job Roles / Responsibilities:

Execution of projects with full SDLC responsibilities within development and Unit testing scope, additionally QA and User Acceptance test support.

Please send me resumes of qualified candidates ASAP

Regards

Remain Happy

(e-mail address removed)

973-343-4823

David Brown

Dear Partners,

Location Dublin OH

Experience: 6+ years

ViSA Status: Any working US VISA

Why would one need a "US VISA" for a job in Dublin? Surely if the job
were in a country other than Eire it would have been stated clearly.

Victor Bazarov

Why would one need a "US VISA" for a job in Dublin? Surely if the job
were in a country other than Eire it would have been stated clearly.

It's not Dublin, it's Dublin-Oh (alternative spelling of Dublino, a
nickname of Rublino), which is the village southwest of Orel, Russia. A
working US VISA might be necessary to procure office supplies over the
Internet... "Working US VISA... Don't leave home without it!"

David Brown

You missed the sarcasm - perhaps I should have spelt it out?

/Obviously/ the posting is for the USA - this is an international group
with people from all over the world, so only Americans would be so
arrogant, presumptuous and parochial as to think the world revolves
around them so they don't need to state their country explicitly.

Öö Tiib

You missed the sarcasm - perhaps I should have spelt it out?

/Obviously/ the posting is for the USA - this is an international group
with people from all over the world, so only Americans would be so
arrogant, presumptuous and parochial as to think the world revolves
around them so they don't need to state their country explicitly.

No, the USA citizens are not such bad people like you describe. Problem
is that large countries have always considered it beneficial to keep
population uninformed and information censored or masked with even
louder propaganda. Similarly USA. It is fascinating how they manage
to keep even the brains of IT professionals jammed. As result
the people there do not know very lot of things.

David Brown

No, the USA citizens are not such bad people like you describe. Problem
is that large countries have always considered it beneficial to keep
population uninformed and information censored or masked with even
louder propaganda. Similarly USA. It is fascinating how they manage
to keep even the brains of IT professionals jammed. As result
the people there do not know very lot of things.

I don't necessarily disagree with you here, but I was not actually
making a generalisation about Americans. I assert that if someone makes
a country-specific post to an international group without mentioning the
country in question, then the poster is almost certainly American. But
that does not mean I think Americans in general will omit their country
when making country-specific posts.

<

(And to be fair on any Americans listening in, before the Internet it
was us Brits who had the reputation of considering themselves the centre
of the civilised universe.)

<http://politicalquotes.org/node/19094>