    always opt C as the subject for their Aptitude tests . Does anyone
    know which book is the best for refering C aptitude ?

    SAvio
    Savio, Sep 27, 2005

  2. Savio

    pemo Guest

    "Savio" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Does anyone
    > know which book is the best for refering C aptitude ?

    I'd have thought K&R 2nd Ed?
    pemo, Sep 27, 2005

  3. pemo <> wrote:

    > I'd have thought K&R 2nd Ed?

    It's a good thought. C programming begins there.

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Sep 27, 2005
  4. Savio

    steppinrazor Guest

    I'd go with Practical C and Programming in Ansi C by Kumar and
    Agrawal(might be hard to come by).

    steppinrazor, Sep 27, 2005
  5. On 27 Sep 2005 05:12:32 -0700, in comp.lang.c , "Savio"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi Freinds,
    >
    > I am an MCA final year student. I have heard that the MNC's
    >always opt C as the subject for their Aptitude tests .

    None of this means anything to anyone outside whichever educational
    system you reside in.

    >Does anyone know which book is the best for refering C aptitude ?

    The FAQ and welcome message for this group has several book
    suggestions.
    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Sep 27, 2005