    What kind of project do I need to create that user control in. Are they any
    examples of how I would "reference" that user control in my project?

    Thank You
    George Durzi, Jul 31, 2004

  2. George Durzi

    Jeff Johnson Guest

    "George Durzi" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > So I'm working on a VB.NET web application, and I'd like to build a user
    > control in C# and use it within my VB .NET web app.
    >
    > What kind of project do I need to create that user control in.

    My guess would be a Web Control library.

    > Are they any examples of how I would "reference" that user control in my
    > project?

    Probably like you'd reference any other DLL. Give it a try and see.
    Jeff Johnson, Jul 31, 2004

  3. My guess would be to move all the contents of .ascx.cs to your .ascx file,
    surrounded with <script runat=server> tag so the server will try to compile
    it at runtime, maybe without trying to compile it to the DLL file...(not
    very sure it'll work or not)

    "George Durzi" <> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news: ¤¤¼¶¼g...

    Lau Lei Cheong, Jul 31, 2004