C at its finest

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by cpluspluskilla@gmail.com, Oct 10, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I am the best c++ programmer in the whole wide world. Trust ME!
    ---
    Look my resume please.

    Andrej Y. Hristoliubov.

    Moscow, Russia.
    Homepage http://Anhr8yndx.narod.ru/index.htm

    OBJECTIVE

    I would like to obtain a position of software developer appropriate for
    my
    experience and knowledge.

    SUMMARY:

    14 years of experience with C++ programming, including 8 years with
    Visual C++ and MFC and 4 years with COM/ATL/WTL/ActiveX and IRC, POP3,
    IMAP, SMTP, MIME protocols. Developed skills in the utilization of ODBC
    and OLE DB to access databases of different types, particularly ORACLE,
    DB2 and MS Access. Knowledge of SQL, ActiveX. Application of the
    'Stingray Objective Studio' library and 'Crystal Reports' in my
    projects. Using the CVS utility for working in the team. Skills of a
    management of a team of the programmers.

    PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:

    Itel Office Software Limited. UK. http://www.iteloffice.co.uk/
    >From November 2002 - present. Full t ime.

    Position Software Developer .

    Project: Itel Email Client. See
    http://Anhr8yndx.narod.ru/#Itel_Email_client for details.

    Operating System : Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000 /XP
    Development Tools : MS Visual C++ 6.00
    Libraries: ATL COM, WTL
    Protocols: POP3, SMTP, MIME, IMAP

    Project: IOUpdat. See http://Anhr8yndx.narod.ru/#IOUpdate. for details.

    WebMaster Incorporated. USA. http://www.webmaster.com/
    >From April 2001- August 2002. Full time.

    Position Software Developer. Team leader

    Project: ActiveChat. See http://Anhr8yndx.narod.ru/#IRC_Chat_client for
    details.

    IRC (Internet Relay Chat) Client.
    Operating System : Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
    Development Tools : MS Visual C++ 6.00, CVS, BoundsChecker,
    Libraries: ATL COM, WTL
    Protocols: IRC

    Structu Rise, Moscow, Russia, http://www.structurise.com/
    >From December 2000 - april 2001. Full time.

    Position Software Developer

    Project: Time Tracker. See http://Anhr8yndx.narod.ru/#Time_Tracker for
    details.

    Developed Application for tracing the activation and de-actiavation of
    selected program and for tracing any keyboard or mouse events on the PC
    along with report generation thereof. This report included program
    work
    time, user work time sorted by date, document name, application name
    etc. The program works in shadow mode. Crystal Report is used for
    creating the report. The user can edit any report template to create
    a new
    report or request the programmer for same.

    Operating System : Windows 95/98/NT/2000
    Development Tools : MS Visual C++, SQL, MFC, ODBC
    Libraries: 'Stingray Objective Studio' and 'Crystal Reports'

    MP Orga, Zurich, Switzerland, www.mporga.com
    >From March 2000-November 2000. Full time.

    Position Software Developer

    Project: ADS - Applications Development System.
    Easy database access tool for not advanced users. Ease of use was the
    principal goal of this project. Th e user can create and edit a
    database and
    create forms for the manipulation of data. The user can use MS Access,
    DB2
    or ORACLE database types. ODBC drivers or DAO are used for connection
    to the
    database.

    Operating System : Windows 95/98/NT/2000
    Development Tools : MS Visual C++, SQL, MFC, ODBC, DAO, COM,
    JavaScript,
    VBScript
    Libraries: 'Stingray Objective Studio' and 'Crystal Reports'

    Siberian Aerospace Academy, Krasnoyarsk, Russia, www.saa.ru
    >From 1999-2000 full time

    Position Internet administrator

    Installing and supporting of the Internet

    Baren-Boym Company, Boston, USA http://www.baren-boym.com
    >From 1999-2000 part time

    Position Software Developer

    Project: Text Effects. See http://Anhr8yndx.narod.ru/#Text_Effects for
    details.

    Project: Picture Converter http://www.baren-boym.com/ Choice the
    Solidworks
    Add Ons item of the Solidworks Tools menu.
    Picture Converter is a powerful CAD tool, which will be interesting for
    the
    SolidWorks CAD developers. By Picture Converter you can convert any
    picture
    of the BMP format to a vector form and insert it into your SolidWork
    project. The Picture Converter is integrated in SolidWorks environment
    or
    can be used separately.

    Development Tools : MS Visual C++, COM, InstallShield
    Operating System : Windows 95/98/NT/2000

    TOL S.A., France, http://www.tol.fr/
    --------------------------------------
    >From 1999-2000 part time

    Position Software Developer

    Project: TOLtnrs - The Non Regression System
    TOLtnrs is a development project of a software destinated to facilitate
    the
    non regression tests of TOL programs under MFC VC6. As the main TOL
    application is TOLfab program, this TOLfab.exe example is used here.In
    first phase we execute TOLfab recording every click of mouse and every
    key
    typed. The recorded seque nce is memorized. In a second phase, the
    program is
    played back with the memorised set of commands. If there is a
    difference, it
    must be explained. Usually in a third phase you need to redo the first
    phase
    of recording when the test have failed.
    Development Tools : MS Visual C++
    Operating System : Windows 95/98/NT/2000

    Vesta, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
    ----------------------------
    >From 1995-1999 full time

    Position Software Developer

    Participating in the project of automation of clerical work in the bank
    sphere. Developing of the client part of the client-server application.
    My
    program is used in Central Bank of Russia.
    Development Tools : MS Visual C++, ODBC
    Operating System : Windows 3.11

    Siberian Aerospace Academy, Krasnoyarsk, Russia, www.saa.ru
    >From 1982-1995 full time

    Position Electronic engineer

    Automating of a research experiment. Developing the hardware and
    software
    fo r management of experiment, measurement of the indications of gauges
    and
    processing of results.

    EDUCATION: 1976-1982 Siberian Aerospace Academy, Faculty of systems of
    automatic control. Electronic engineer.

    LANGUAGES:
    Russian (native)
    English

    Best regards
    Andrej Hristoliubov.
    , Oct 10, 2005

  2. Flash Gordon Guest

    wrote:
    > I am the best c++ programmer in the whole wide world. Trust ME!

    This has exactly what to do with C?

    > OBJECTIVE
    >
    > I would like to obtain a position of software developer appropriate for
    > my experience and knowledge.

    Well, if you don't know the difference between C and C++ and you can't
    be bothered to check whether this is an appropriate place to post this
    (it isn't, and nor would comp.lang.c++) then the most appropriate
    position would be on a training course rather than in employment.
    --
    Flash Gordon
    Living in interesting times.
    Flash Gordon, Oct 10, 2005

  3. wrote:
    > I am the best c++ programmer in the whole wide world. Trust ME!

    ....the best C++ programmer in the whole wide world who is unaware of the
    fact that C and C++ are different languages...hmm...

    Try comp.jobs.programming.

    August
    August Karlstrom, Oct 10, 2005
  4. Dale Guest

    wrote in news:1128910237.045009.25480
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > Look my resume please.
    >
    > Andrej Y. Hristoliubov.

    [chop]

    Tip: Describe actual accomplishments, not just the names of things you've
    worked with or the titles of projects you worked on.
    Dale, Oct 10, 2005
  5. On 9 Oct 2005 19:10:37 -0700, wrote:

    >I am the best c++ programmer in the whole wide world. Trust ME!

    How can anybody trust you? You don't even know where to post.

    --
    #include <standard.disclaimer>
    _
    Kevin D. Quitt, Oct 11, 2005

    wrote:
    > I am the best c++ programmer in the whole wide world. Trust ME!
    > ---
    > Look my resume please.
    >
    > Andrej Y. Hristoliubov.

    Ok, I have a position that may intereset you. My car needs to be
    washed.

    P.S. You are looking for job offerings in the wrong group.
    , Oct 11, 2005