C++ Author

DZone

Hi!

I'm a content curator for DZone.com, and we're preparing to produce a
Refcard on the topic of C++. (You can take a look at our refcard
program at this link: http://refcardz.dzone.com/) We're searching for
a qualified individual to write the Refcard.

Our cards generally get at least 5,000 downloads, and popular topics
can go as high as 10,000 downloads. The chosen writer would gain a
lot of exposure within the developer community.

If you have experience writing about developer topics and a passion
for C++, contact me at my direct email address: katie (at) dzone (dot)
com We can discuss the details further by email.

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

-Katie McKinsey-