C# book by Hoang Lam publised by Orreily

ww596241

You have his book ? it is for free online!

He is living in TanPhu dist, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

He is working as a male whore in http://www.codeguru.com/forum

By male whore i mean the accounts are switching from person to person.
There is nothing like one account one person.
This is a strategy used to attract site visitors so that those sitting
in the background will have a chance to access computer resources,
getting where the visitors have gone to online and use the information
to cyber them (including SEX cyber!). They have multiple accounts in
messengers/facebooks and similar online webtools

By Sex Cyber I mean they want to chat, to talk and discuss to get
ideas for books articles writing and above ALL, they want to get
themselves excited to later have sex with their wives more
passionately!

No matter who you are (man/woman/gay/lesbian). They claim they still
get excited for all !