    deals to the very expensive books out there. =)

    Thanks.

    ..vK

    vknid, Jul 31, 2004

  2. vknid wrote:

    > I just wanted to start this to see if anyone is selling their books they no
    > longer want or need (or know a friend selling them). Just looking for some
    > deals to the very expensive books out there. =)

    Books that a serious C++ programmer no longer wants are probably not
    worth reading. And if someone is no longer programming C++ it is
    unlikely he or she visits this newsgroup.

    Try ebay or the used books section on amazon.

    --
    Peter van Merkerk
    peter.van.merkerk(at)dse.nl

    Peter van Merkerk, Jul 31, 2004

  3. On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 06:01:59 GMT, "vknid" <> wrote:

    >Hi all.
    >
    >I just wanted to start this to see if anyone is selling their books they no
    >longer want or need (or know a friend selling them). Just looking for some
    >deals to the very expensive books out there. =)
    >
    >Thanks.
    >

    >.vK

    alt.binaries.e-book.technical

    Jonathan Ames, Aug 2, 2004