[C++]boost.variant and its optymalization

miroslaw.makowiecki

How do we think about optymalization boost.variant on account of a memory
and a speed of action in its boost library in C++ language.
Advice in thanks.

Miroslaw Makowiecki

Victor said:
*I* don't. Not that I couldn't. I just don't. Why do you ask?
Have you found it to be non-optymalized in some way?

I sorry for my english language,I think. it is instead of we it should be
your.
I must always write bad samething.
I sorry.

Victor Bazarov

Miroslaw said:
I sorry for my english language,I think. it is instead of we it
should be your.
I must always write bad samething.
I sorry.

Don't worry about your English. And please, do answer my questions.
They are, again: Why do you ask? Do you see 'boost::variant' as
somehow suboptimal? Please elaborate.

Miroslaw Makowiecki

Victor said:
Don't worry about your English. And please, do answer my questions.
They are, again: Why do you ask? Do you see 'boost::variant' as
somehow suboptimal? Please elaborate.

One human badly say about this boost.thread library therefore I ask about
this library!

Victor Bazarov

Miroslaw said:
One human badly say about this boost.thread library therefore I ask
about this library!

OK, now you lost me. What does 'boost.thread' have to do with
'boost.variant'? Or do you think all of Boost is bad because one
person made some negative comments about 'boost.thread'?

Miroslaw Makowiecki

Victor said:
OK, now you lost me. What does 'boost.thread' have to do with
'boost.variant'? Or do you think all of Boost is bad because one
person made some negative comments about 'boost.thread'?

Today it is not my day therefore I often is mistaken.
I sorry.