C/C++/C# Programmers needed in Michigan- $42+ per hour- Contract to Hire

gvendittelli

VisionIT is seeking up to 25 C Programmers (C, C++, C#.NET) for its
client in Lansing and Troy, Michigan. Positions are on a 6 month
contract to hire basis and are paying $42.31 per hour.

Our client has been awarded seven new Medicaid contracts in Kentucky,
Oregon, Alabama, Florida, Wisconsin, Connecticut and Massachusetts and
they require resources to help get things up and running.

Required Skills: 3-5 years, C/C++/C# programming experience, plus
basic UNIX Command knowledge, and familiarity with SQL

VisionIT Wants You!
VisionIT is all about connecting the right candidate with the right
opportunity! We are dedicated to helping you with your career! We
maintain close relationships with the U.S. top industry leaders and
businesses that are looking for qualified, career minded professionals
like you.

Please send MS Word formatted resume via email:

(e-mail address removed)

W2 contracts only - candidate must be U.S. Citizen or green card
holder- no VISAs can be sponsored for this position.

Thanks

VisionIT