    Thanks,

    --

    Alkis
    Alkis Evlogimenos, Feb 25, 2004

  2. lex/flex/yacc/bison ?

    David Rabinowitz, Feb 25, 2004

  3. David Rabinowitz wrote:

    > lex/flex/yacc/bison ?

    I am looking for a library that can parse .class files. I don't think any of
    the above tools accomplishes this.

    --

    Alkis
    Alkis Evlogimenos, Feb 25, 2004
  4. Alkis Evlogimenos

    Chris Uppal Guest

    Alkis Evlogimenos wrote:

    > I am looking for a good quality c/c++ library for parsing java .class
    > files. Any recommendations?

    Since nobody seems to have come up with anything. You could try starting with
    the GNU Classpath project (see Google) and the list of JVM implementations that
    use Classpath. There are several, and I'd assume some of them are in C/C++.
    If you are lucky one or more may have a separable classfile parser.

    -- chris
    Chris Uppal, Feb 27, 2004
  5. Chris Uppal wrote:

    > Alkis Evlogimenos wrote:
    >
    >> I am looking for a good quality c/c++ library for parsing java .class
    >> files. Any recommendations?

    > Since nobody seems to have come up with anything. You could try starting
    > with the GNU Classpath project (see Google) and the list of JVM
    > implementations that
    > use Classpath. There are several, and I'd assume some of them are in
    > C/C++. If you are lucky one or more may have a separable classfile parser.

    I looked at them already. I guess I am not that lucky :)

    --

    Alkis
    Alkis Evlogimenos, Feb 27, 2004
  6. Alkis Evlogimenos

    chris Guest

    Alkis Evlogimenos wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking for a good quality c/c++ library for parsing java .class
    > files. Any recommendations?

    BCEL?

    --
    Chris Gray