C/C++ on UNIX Developer required in Woodmead, Johannesburg

Discussion in 'C++' started by arnold, Nov 30, 2007.

  1. arnold

    arnold Guest

    We seek the following sort of experience / skill for developer
    resources (if u do not qualify - we offer a handsome referral fee if
    you refer someone that is succesfully placed:) .

    C Programming 5 years
    C++ Programming 2 years
    SQL Programming 2 years
    Software Design 2 years
    Software Engineering Process 3 years
    GUI Development 1 year
    Unix/Linux environment 2 years
    Scientific/Mathematical Programming 2 years

    These skills all need to be current.

    The candidate should demonstrate an ability to work resourcefully and
    independently, whilst delivering in the framework of a team. The
    candidate must also demonstrate a willingness and desire to program
    hands-on in C and C++ code. He/she must have personally developed
    significant amounts of program code, demonstrating and requiring
    modular design and the use of a source code repository for version
    control.

    The candidate must communicate well, and be comfortable discussing
    design issues with both the team and the customer. His / her present
    role should require this of him/her.

    The candidate must be able to describe the software development
    lifecycle and identify his/her personal points of interaction in that
    cycle. These points must be Functional Requirements Specification,
    Software Design, Programming and Unit Testing.

    The following skills would be an advantage:
    Object oriented design
    UML and the use of design tools like Rational Rose
    Development tools (GDB, DBX, WxWidets/Qt/GTK, Makefiles
    etc.)

    arnold, Nov 30, 2007

  2. arnold wrote:
    > We seek the following sort of experience / skill for developer
    > [..]

    You seek in a wrong place. Job adverst are off-topic here.

    Victor Bazarov, Nov 30, 2007