C, C++, Windows Internals openings with our leading client inBangalore.

Discussion in 'C++' started by abdul rasheed, Apr 17, 2010.

  1. Hi ,

    We have an excellent opening for our below requirement – C, C++,
    Windows Internals
    developer with one of our clients in Bangalore. This team is into
    research and development, working on exclusive cutting edge products.

    Please find below the details:

    Job Skills Required
    C, C++, Windows Internals
    Knowledge of linkers, loaders, debuggers, object file format and
    compilers.
    Knowledge of manager (.net) and unmanagerd code, windows internals
    through, understanding of linkers, shared libraries, debuggers and
    object file formats and compilers, knowledge of X86 processor
    architecture and instruction set.

    Experience: 6 plus years of experience
    Education: BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech, MS from premier institutes

    If you are interested with any of the above positions, kindly send me
    your updated profile to

    Do forward this to your friends who are looking for a change.

    Please feel free to reach me on mobile or mail for any clarifications.

    Best regards,
    Abdul

    Inspire Consultancy Services
    Executive Search and Staffing