C,C++

Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
A survey organization telephones 20 homes and records the household income of each family surveyed. Write a program that inputs the 20 incomes into an array and then sorts the array into decreasing order. The program should display the following statistics: the maximum income, the minimum income, the average income, and median income. The median of a set of sorted numbers is the middle number, if there is an odd number of numbers. If there is an even number of numbers, the median is the average of the two middle numbers.

could you help me create this program>?

Joined
Mar 22, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
I take it that this is a homework project?

I suggest you start with

int main (void)
{

return (0);
}

and fill it in from there starting with declaring your array and 'including' the needed "h" files