C# & Calendars

Antoni Massó Mola

Hi,

I have included the calendar control to a web project. It all works fine,
but I can't jump from one year to another (2004 to 1992). I need to click on
the months at the left side until I reach 1992. Is there a way to jump to a
given year?

Thanks

avnrao

you can write a user control
with 2 drop downlists (year and month) and calendar control. on change of
the drop downs, you can set the calendar to reflect the selected year/month.

Av.

Peter Blum

There are several third party calendars available. You will find them at
www.123aspx.com, www.411asp.net and the www.asp.net Control Gallery.

I make one as part of Peter's Date Package
(http://www.peterblum.com/datecontrols/home.aspx). In addition to having
arrows to jump by year, it offers a unique MonthYearPicker, a popup control
to quickly jump to a different month and year. This calendar also can
operate without posting back on each click.

--- Peter Blum
www.PeterBlum.com
Email: (e-mail address removed)
http://www.peterblum.com/vam/home.aspx