c++ code for embedded systems

tico_tech

Hi:
I'm looking for source code of small embedded projects written with c++ or
c. I bought this book "an embedded software primer " from David E. Simon and
has lots of code snippets but none for a real project that can be assembled
and tested on a microcontroller.
I'm looking for websites with source I could actually look at without having
to buy a book.
Thanks.

Thorsten Ottosen

tico_tech said:
Hi:
I'm looking for source code of small embedded projects written with c++ or
c.

Some years ago me and my group did an OS for the lego RCX brick. It might be
worth
checking out. It's got memory manager, process scheduling etc.

See www.cs.auc.dk/~nesotto/

for code and report.

br

Thorsten