    problem.

    Thanks
    sunnyv

    sunny, Feb 26, 2006

  2. sunny wrote:

    > I am looking for C source code that can find the area of maximum
    > square that can fit in butterfly curves.I am struck with project
    > because of this. I would greatly appreciate if some one can help with
    > this problem.

    Have you tried Googling for it?

    Asking in comp.programmer may also be a good idea, as there general
    methods and algorithms are discussed. Also, there may be some general
    purpose maths groups that can help.

    --
    BR, Vladimir

    Last guys don't finish nice.
    -- Stanley Kelley, on the cult of victory at all costs

    Vladimir S. Oka, Feb 26, 2006