    I need C# code needed to open the windows "Open with" dialog

    Regards,
    Shilpa

    Shilpa, Mar 22, 2006

  2. Shilpa

    Anubhav Jain Guest

    Hi Shilpa,
    Here is the code snippet --

    FolderBrowserDialog dialog = new FolderBrowserDialog();

    try

    {

    if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(path))

    {

    dialog.SelectedPath = path.Trim();

    }

    DialogResult result = dialog.ShowDialog();

    if (result == DialogResult.OK)

    {

    this.path= dialog.SelectedPath;

    parameters.ClassesOutputPath = dialog.SelectedPath;

    finally

    {

    dialog.Dispose();

    }

    Thanks and Regards,
    Anubhav Jain
    MTS
    Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
    Ph:+91 712 2226900(Off) Extn: 2431
    Mob : 094231 07471
    www.persistentsys.com
    Persistent Systems -Software Development Partner for Competitive Advantage.
    Persistent Systems provides custom software product development services.
    With over 15 years, 140 customers, and 700+ release cycles experience, we
    deliver unmatched value through high quality, faster time to market and
    lower total costs.

    Anubhav Jain, Mar 22, 2006