c# coding

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by lovey dovey via .NET 247, May 4, 2004.

  1. (Type your message here)

    --------------------------------
    From: lovey dovey

    I need help in writing a program that takes any integer and calculates its factorial. Also i need to ensure proper
    error checking that the variable that is storing the variable does not overflow with my result. Assuming that i am storing my results in a long, what is the maximum input value that my program should accept?
    I am new to C#.Can anyone help me with the solution.
    Thanx a ton.
    Bye.

    -----------------------

    <Id>x0poY95lBkyQnr11eSyjBg==</Id>

    lovey dovey via .NET 247, May 4, 2004

  2. lovey dovey via .NET 247

    AlexS Guest

    Hey, lovey dovey

    Either you stick to L-D paradigm of yours, either you have to take the books
    your teaches assigned you to and start learning.
    Of course you can plan to fake you're programmer after finishing your course
    using newsgroups - however in the long run it will be short run

    HTH
    Alex

    AlexS, May 4, 2004