c# coding

lovey dovey via .NET 247

(Type your message here)

--------------------------------
From: lovey dovey

I need help in writing a program that takes any integer and calculates its factorial. Also i need to ensure proper
error checking that the variable that is storing the variable does not overflow with my result. Assuming that i am storing my results in a long, what is the maximum input value that my program should accept?
I am new to C#.Can anyone help me with the solution.
Thanx a ton.
Bye.

AlexS

Hey, lovey dovey

Either you stick to L-D paradigm of yours, either you have to take the books
your teaches assigned you to and start learning.
Of course you can plan to fake you're programmer after finishing your course
using newsgroups - however in the long run it will be short run

HTH
Alex

(Type your message here)