    --
    Love & Peace
    Respect the Nature
    Davide Satta, Aug 24, 2003

  2. "Davide Satta" <> wrote in message
    news:h272b.135021$...
    > Where can i find a list of command of the standard library of c++ and the
    > explanation of every single command?
    > please help me

    There are no commands in C++, but you can find a good description of the
    types, functions, variables etc. of the standard library here

    http://www.dinkumware.com/refxcpp.html

    john
    John Harrison, Aug 24, 2003

  3. Davide Satta wrote:
    > Where can i find a list of command of the standard library of c++ and the
    > explanation of every single command?
    > please help me

    That would depend to some degree on what version you're after, but I
    don't know much really about the various versions.

    But http://www.cplusplus.com is a good reference.

    Stewart.

    on the 'group where everyone may benefit.
    Stewart Gordon, Aug 26, 2003
  4. Stewart Gordon <> wrote:
    > Davide Satta wrote:
    >> Where can i find a list of command of the standard library of c++ and the
    >> explanation of every single command?
    >> please help me

    I find

    http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/table_of_contents.html

    to be a good resource; although they have some stuff that STL doesn't
    offer, such as hash and all of the related containers.. but for the
    other stuff like vector, deque, list, etc.. its quite nice.

    Kristofer
    Kristofer Pettijohn, Aug 31, 2003