    I realize that this is a Python newsgroup, but do any of you know any good
    C/C++ compilers?? I'm interested in imbedding C with Python.

    Thanks

    Lucas Raab, Jan 23, 2004

  2. On Friday 23 January 2004 1:13 pm, Lucas Raab wrote:
    > I realize that this is a Python newsgroup, but do any of you know any good
    > C/C++ compilers?? I'm interested in imbedding C with Python.
    >
    > Thanks

    This would have been less OT if you'd asked what compilers you can build
    Python with. Then I would have directed you to the README that comes with
    the Python distribution.

    Without knowing your platform it would be hard for anyone - on any newsgroup -
    to help you further.

    James
    --
    James Henderson, Logical Progression Ltd.
    http://www.logicalprogression.net/

    James Henderson, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Lucas Raab

    Gerrit Holl Guest

    Lucas Raab wrote:
    > I realize that this is a Python newsgroup, but do any of you know any good
    > C/C++ compilers??

    yes

    Gerrit Holl, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Lucas Raab

    Hans Nowak Guest

    Lucas Raab wrote:
    > I realize that this is a Python newsgroup, but do any of you know any good
    > C/C++ compilers?? I'm interested in imbedding C with Python.

    Hmm, gcc? You don't mention the platform you're using, but it's available for
    just about any OS.

    --
    Hans ()
    http://zephyrfalcon.org/

    Hans Nowak, Jan 23, 2004
  5. On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:13:27 GMT, "Lucas Raab" <>
    wrote:

    >I realize that this is a Python newsgroup, but do any of you know any good
    >C/C++ compilers?? I'm interested in imbedding C with Python.
    >
    >Thanks

    Borland C++ 5 - and it's free.

    --
    http://www.homepages.lu/pu/

    Patrick Useldinger, Jan 23, 2004
  6. Patrick Useldinger wrote:

    > Borland C++ 5 - and it's free.

    The Borland BCC Verison 5.5 c/c++ compiler is now almost
    free (you need to supply some user details) and here is
    the link:

    http://www.borland.com/bcppbuilder/freecompiler

    Jussi Jumppanen
    Author of: Zeus for Windows, Win32 (Brief, Emacs, etc) FTP Text Editor
    "The C/C++, Java, HTML, Python, Pascal, PHP, Perl programmer's editor"
    Home Page: http://www.zeusedit.com

    Jussi Jumppanen, Jan 24, 2004
  7. Lucas Raab

    Tim Delaney Guest

    "Gerrit Holl" <> wrote:
    > Lucas Raab wrote:
    > > I realize that this is a Python newsgroup, but do any of you know any

    good
    > > C/C++ compilers??

    > yes

    Now now Gerrit - you know you should always include the link in such a
    response ...

    Tim Delaney

    Tim Delaney, Jan 24, 2004